Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sky Blue Monday

Hi

On a ride home in the car all these hearts in the clouds 

It was a sad day
  My  daughter was moving .
She sold her house and is now moving to a camper till she finds a apartment .
She looking for a job in Minneapolis, 
She now lives in a small town
 but it's a nice town they have allot of extra things for a small town.
 So she is trying to find a job and a new house in Minneapolis.
They will be living from ,7_8 hour drive for us
I see her all most every week  now it will be different
Will miss here a lot , 
 my 3 granddaghters  and my son and allot nieces and nephew live  in Minneapolis ,
 Would love to move but it's too much now
I have alway wanted to move there

The skys where so nice that day we packed and got them in the camper 
Everything is meant to be

 They where in sky  same day

I collect hearts Will be posting more It urn out to be fun happy day


Hope to see a lot of comments

Hope your week is fun and safe

Your new Friend
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment