Friday, December 6, 2019

Happy Pink Saturday!!!


It has been a time been here
A lot I have done 
Was in Minneapolis for one month 
Help my daughter move to here new home
 My only Daughter she is a Jem
 Went to a craft show in Minneapolis It what I picked up  It was a nice big one

 Needle punch I did the sucker was needle point I stared many years ago
I really trying to finish things I stared have done a few things
wool application One of my favorite pattern
I add my things


 Went to good will pick some things and made center piece it was a good feeling
Made some sunflowers with wool punch and got a gadget to made pop pops
 so fun
Nice to be back


Hope you leave a comment


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful daughter you have!Gorgeous artworks too!Enjoy this especial season!Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura!

    You have a beautiful daughter.
    Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete