Thursday, December 19, 2019

Snowman/ decorations


Hi
Busy week
Going to Minneapolis Minn.
Most of my family live there
Still taking some of my daughters thing she had stored  here






Needle punch  Ginger man pined to pillow



 My daughter Birthday is the 24 .
She likes snowmen I painted this for here
 Just made these for granddaughters Something for there stocking .
I give them money but Its no fun to just that ,I like to get to give them few small things Fun shopping for me
 Changed a few things found new snowmen , will keep them for January will not use Santas


Here is my new snowmen

My needle punch flowers ,So fun to make
The basket is hand made.
Handle is a vintage drill tool



My friend I help decorate her door it was a contest
Last night we won, It was a cash price She said we can go out and eat very good
We will celebrate our win in the New Year







Hope I get some new comments

5 comments:

  1. Hello Laura!
    A beautiful Christmas decoration on a friend's door.
    Laura, your snowmen are wonderful.
    Hugs and greetings from Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your winning door decor - what a cute idea!

    I squealed when I saw your Nest artwork - that is soooooo cute!!!!
    Your daughters will love them, how thoughtful!!

    May your Christmas be peaceful and your new year happy. Thanks so much for your visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your Christmas vignettes around your home - they're all so cheerful and festive! And I just think it's terrific to see your big needlepunch sunflowers in the winter...a reminder of the things to come (and they're so pretty!).
    Congratulations on the prize winning doorway - it's really lovely! It's inviting and intriguing - and looks like a troupe of carolers should be there serenading!
    Thanks for stopping by Enchanted Revelries!d
    Best wishes for a splendid Christmas and a most dazzling new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Beautiful decorations. I like what you did with the door. And that black dog is so sweet.
    Merry Christmas,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas decoration!Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete