Thursday, December 12, 2019

gum ball mittens painting ,grome things made.

Yesterday I painted a couple painting 
Mittens
,gum ball machine both done in pastels
 
Today I made a grome , used a wine bottle just things I had Put lace fabric Painted the red truck  with gromes painting.
All fun projects



The bench my husband made out of a door my son gave us,
 So here is where I try to do my seasonal decorating.


Helpstarting something with  Ray and Leeann today with a couple things made me fell good




Hoping for comments

5 comments:

  1. I love the mitten painting my daughter has a book from when she was little about the magic mittens that when you rubbed them together you could make it snow. Those mittens look like the ones in the book.
    Sweet gnome too good idea.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so now I see which is the most current Blog of yours... your Paintings are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bench made from the door! I think recycled items have so much character. I really like the mitten painting, for some reason it makes me feel warm and cozy. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely paintings, you are such an artist ! The bench is awesome too.
    Merry Christmas and thank you for popping in to visit me.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Laura!
    Thank you very much for your visit and comment. The picture with gloves is gorgeous. You paint beautifully.
    Hugs and greetings from Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete