Monday, December 9, 2019

Peggys ,Needle punch

My granddaughter is getting married.
She asked me to bake the cake for bride and groom.
Remember I not a baker "I said are you Nuts" " she said No"
I make a box cake put nuts and chips in it. when its done poke holes in it pour in them sweet can milk
She love it and eats a the whole thing in a week end
So here is my first try

I went to a craft show  this week end
I talked to a gal that has a baker and told me some tricks
Maybe I can get it right
I need to have some friends over
So I do not eat it all, I like it too.
My projects I finished, I have the tool to make flowers pedals and the pom pom so fun.
Vintage pins I used to pin  the ginger man  to a pillow,  I made pillow and  added a few things


My friend called me, thought she asked to take her to the store to get some things for her door ,she live  in a asserted living home. I said yes.
I was not right . She had things  she wanted to use.   she wanted me to do it. So the light , in the garland did not work messed with them.  
I left to go to the store get extension cords , fixed that.
She also wanted  a tree by the door .
Had a another tree with two set of lights on it so off they came ,
Went to use  I always check to see if they work .One set was out. Used one set worked  sure needed more
I sat her small Vignettes of Santa's to fill the spot in place of lights
Put a wreath  at the top put ornaments on it  to fill the holes, she had a big bow added the bow.
It was really was a fun day, She loved it  and said she was so glad it was done Peggy has not been felling good so made me fell good it helped her





Does any one know of days that you post a special things ?
Like Pink Saturday ,Blue Monday



Hope you enjoyed your visit
I sure like comments

Hope you have a wonderful week
Laura








No comments:

Post a Comment