Sunday, January 8, 2012

New year Snowman time 2012

Hi everyone,
Here is my dolls in pink and winter outfits.
I put my Christmas decorations away .
I have my snowmen decoration  out ,the room looks so empty and open.
I have been trying to clean out all my decoration .I have so many .I really like to have something out for all holidays. You know how that goes you always and  add every year. some more things .I have down sized three boxes. Trying to keep what I really like.
I'm going to start making
I'm in the stitch on Tuesday Also doing CQ block a month It will be fun I will be posting .
going to work on the wire wrapping jewelry. Going to try to impruve both.
Hope you comment about them.
 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday. I am now your follower.

    My PINK is here. Please come and see.

    ReplyDelete