Wednesday, December 26, 2012

After Christmas

Why do we stay in this cold place?

Had a wonderful Christmas
Went to Montana,weather home was not good snowed and ice.

Everyone is on way home
It is alway so sad after everyone leaves

On to different things
Need to clean house ,Change furniture around,
Start to down size furniture
I have so much I want t clearner look
Getting new carpet in  a hall and one bedroom and a new bathroom.
I have started my closet .If I had paint on it or didn't wear it much out it went.
Now onto the closet shelves

1 comment:

  1. There is always SO much to do after Christmas --- thats the part I dont like either!!

    I just finished loading your blog into the draft post for my Grow Your Blog party -- so you are all set! The date is January 19 -- so see you there!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete