Monday, August 19, 2013

auction /santa & tree painting

Hi  Everyone,
Missed not being here.
My auction is done ,it was so much work It was Saturday the 17 of Aug. ,Had to do everything  Friday. The auction was Sat. morning   ,everyone was busy so me and husband took it out of the trailer and sat it out  started at 8:30 had to leave 6:30 . My daughter came late afternoon. Hope I never have to do that again.


Some of the auction things we sold.














 This is what I have been working on. Trading for a tee shirt quilt.tree are not done yet.
Santa is done it is a copy off the Internet and the trees she pick out of magazine
 

Will be going to Italy 10 th of Sept. for two weeks so going to start to plan that. We are going to husband family. Non of them can speak English and I do not speak Italian. Joe cousin is coming with and she speaks Italian. I will use allot of hand motions .
 I  have so many  things I want to do.Paint a couple paintings some sewing and I do a calendar with my dolls every year and have that to do

This is my scarf I did for http://vicki-2bagsfull.blogspot.com  the colors  are my favorite
 vicki took the picture

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarf you created! I would have loved to have been at the auction...all those sweet little chairs!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment. I have enjoyed exploring your posts looking for photos of some of your dolls. Hope you share photos of the calendar you create.

    Have a lovely trip with lots of inspiration for your paintings.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete