Thursday, February 12, 2015

Paintings- Lace , #1 Pinterest

Hi
WELCOME
SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE


What I have been doing
zipper bags, I think I'm addicted
to doing them
zipper necklace and fabric pin



The lamp shade covered in dollies
on my end tables 
It is a incubator for baby chicks .
Wine boxes from Italy and Napa Valley
Santo cage doll one bought other two I made.
The tiny one from Tinel Traders in New york
plate I painted 
Dream Catcher

 Paintings I finished lately
The goat is from a picture from
GROW YOUR BLOG

Hope you leave a comment 
Still need to visits blogs
that have come bye 
Was gone to Minneapolis
my granddaughter was competing for gymnastic
She did great!!
Home for a few day .
Going to do a pinterest  pick
hope to make
every time I post plan to do a pinterest pick
 hope try to make



1 comment:

  1. You make so many pretty things. I should go on pinterest to get ideas! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete