Thursday, May 7, 2015

Washer/ Painting/ Frames

Hi Everyone
Hope your mothers day is wonderful
I know I will. Will be with family,
Back home is not very interesting,
Here is what I have been doing.
 Finished a painting,
 Had some I finished before we went to Spain,
 but not framed found some  frames I had 
They need to be touch up or maybe even painted.



Paintings  I bought in Spain

When got home our dryer did not work
here is my new one

Went shopping make a fabric track  toy cars ,to  take to  my grand nephew
So need to get it done
My tee shirts are a mess so wanted new ones 
no luck 
Going to my home town for mother day





5 comments:

  1. Have a great mother's day! I love all the paintings!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- Welcome home. I love all the paintings -- yours AND the ones from Spain! I hope you have a lot of walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day. Laurta. Hope you had a good one. Love your paintings you are so talented.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete