Friday, February 19, 2021


wool needle punch and a pillow with wool  i finished this week

The doll are collector doll

Annette Hemsted is the designer of the dolls 

My son gave me for Christmas a project of the month this the for Febuary

they are easy to do , but different projects for me

I worked this week on Jewerly and tin project very fun I have picking up thing for jewerly for years from different trips we have on


things from our farm in the house  It has been empty for over 70s years.
I found a pillow with lace and silk pillow
The blue is a pair of my dads coverals. they where there all them years 
we stay in Europe for the winter.
then with the covid we did not this last year
2019 we stay in Almafi Italy. on our walks i found a old rusted can bag it and mailed it home 
here it is with made it into a necklace
a betty boob also from there



just fun stuff



I hope I get some comment 
thank you for stopping

1 comment: