Monday, February 14, 2011

Swaps/ Valentines

Happy Valentines Day,

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!

I have received some wonderful things
Love these Swaps

This is my Valentine Swap gift
From Jan Thuthttp://bellbookandcandleseason.blogspot.com/ Sorry about the picture
My Feb ATC Love it.
One of my favorite
Tee Hall
http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com/
Cute Cute Mug Rug Swap
From Mary Ann Miller, I do not know her blog
There is bag has the same
fabric in the mug rug.
Lucky me I got two mug rugs.
Never too much candy

The OWOH is all most over and have loved it .The thing I'm sorry it is the last one.
I have blog to allot of different countries an different blog . Hope I keep blogging with some.

Starting to feel better.Hives are gone!!!!
Foot is OK!!!!

Starting to get into crafting
Working on a blue denim jacket.
Doing it up in yellow.
Did a few ATC. I try ed painting them this time

Also colored lace with egg color ,they use for Easter.The colors came out very pretty.
I so pleased about it.When I can, will sew again will work with the Crazy Quilting.Need to sew the quilts so I can embroidery and bead them.I have been looking up allot about beading.


Saying for the day
childern are a handful sonetimes,
a heart full all the time.
Unknown

1 comment: