Friday, November 18, 2011

Goodwill shopping.

Look what I got at the good will
going to redo the chair in a cream .I'm trying to get more creams in my house.
The skate will use on a sled for my from porch.
The round ring is going on my shed going to add to it for a wind chimes. It is about 15 inches across .It will be fun.

silver tray will be a chalk tray, not sure what I will put in the glass dome, something with a santo doll.

A friend may well be reckoned the
masterpiece of nature
By
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

  1. The skates bring back memories of my daughter ice skaing. We had many trips to places we probably wouldn't have gone if it had not been for that. Have a great weekend. Your Missouri friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... what fun things you will make...Can you please resend me your addy... I kept my box, but the box theives have taken it... actually my freind asked for a box to mail her stuff and I forgot to pick that one out.... :( my bad... I am ready to ship my swap to you... just in time for Christmas...Happy HOlidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun things you have found! I was getting out my Christmas things and thought of you and all the lovely things you sent me last year. Thank you again.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete