Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Party time-





Hi


Been gone to help my daughter she was having a party. theme was Italian flag. DH made spaghetti sauce with pork and meat balls ,salad,Italian tomatoes,I made a cheese cake with strawberry's and whipped cream.


Cleaned her house again that girl is not domestic at all.She has a nice house do not know why she does not like to clean

it,maybe because she works and has two banks to manage.


going to start putting up Christmas decoration.


My goal is to
post one day a week and hope to get to Pink Saturday,and learn to use my new Apple computer. I need to write it down my goals so I do it.
This is a painting I have done for my friend for Christmas.

Hold a true friend with both your hands
proverb

3 comments:

  1. Your painting is wonderful. And the theme party sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so talented! Amazing art work!
    Have a great party!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting... and the decorations all look lovely for the Italian theme party...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete