Friday, April 25, 2014

More Etsy

Hi everyone 
Have a fun,wonderful, safe
 Pink Saturday
Been working on my Etsy shop
I will be adding different thing as I can get the description done
My pink this week is things I painted.



This is a pastel

 This is oil on a silver tray
Check my Etsy and let me know if you think I should keep  going. Hope to get it on Beverly's Blog Shop.
 I have been trying to get things done on the computer .It take so long not sure what I'm doing, and my computer is so slow!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your artwork is lovely! I'll check out your
    Etsy shop. Keep going with it, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday, Laura. I am so glad you linked with us this weekend.

    Your work is fabulous, and your shop is filled with so many beautiful things. I am particularly loving this gorgeous pastel. The colors are so complimentary.♥

    ReplyDelete