Friday, September 3, 2010

Pink Saturday


Hi everyone. I have missed blogging

Pink candy at the Forks candy store in Winnipeg Canada They had allot of fun candy.Will post later

Judy left today.Had allot of fun with her. We

did allot of painting, shopping, did a few decorative arrangements. She did allot of cooking very good . She has had restaurant in the Portland Or. area.
We did the arrangements .
I may have a home bouquet at the holidays.

The sunflower painting of flowers .I went out and picked them in the field.

Then I put them in a bunch to hang
on a chair, made out of a door . I have the chair sitting in front of our house.The painting is sunflower with the door handle. I picked them the perfect time the next day they where starting to turn brown.

I did copy of the lighthouse for Judy's daughter.We have the same name.
We do not have lighthouse in ND















I have joined the fall swap.It will be so much fun finding fall things.
I did send my ATC Swap will post after my partner received it.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous art piece ... reminds me of Cape Cod.

    Have a lovely Pink Saturday & holiday weekend.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need help signing up to do pink saturday next week you should go on my account and help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any and all candy looks good to me!

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed you friend. What a beautiful job on the lighthouse.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Happy Pink Saturday. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
    Love your post this week, beautiful lighthouse.
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI and love the post! The lighthouse is gorgeous. What a wonderful job you did here! Thanks for thinking of all of us for Pink Saturday. Blessings to you Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Pink Day. Love the lighthouse. Too beautiful.

    ReplyDelete