Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New week




Hi Everyone,


These are two of my CQ one is a eye glass case


The sq one I still need to put a handle not sure what to do .Ribbon, beads,or chain













These are the two paintings I finished to day
bananas for my kitchen

Window is one from Italy.
They are pastels.Will matt and frame them.

Mothers day was fun went to where I grew up, with my two sisters.

It is raining here now allot of water in homes.Not yet in mine.
















































Mother love is the fuel that

enables a normal human

being to do the impossible.

ByMarion C. Garretty Thank you for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Hi! my dear friend,

    Oh, you surprised me with your another talent. They look SO nice and waiting to be framed. Banana looks delicious♪♪♪
    And I wish to have these kind of lovely cases, I've got many glasses, haha.

    I am happy to hear you had wonderful Mother's Day with your sister, oh how I wished to have
    a sister. You must be supportive each other.

    LOVE, orchid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    What beautiful things you have created here! The bananas are great such a great use of light and shadow. Wonderful job.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still amazes me when I visit blogs, to find so many creative and talented peopel out there. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,
    I LOVE your paintings! They are so beautiful. What a great gift you have been blessed with! Keep on creating! :) Rachael

    ReplyDelete