Friday, February 17, 2012

HI Everyone

Have a Happy pink Satruday
This is one of the project I had for a class project.

I Can
If you would like a new project for helping someone or you know someone thats needs a little help sometime ,Help and follow
My good friend has started it and needs everyones help. 


Before
                                                                                After








I sent my partner for Season swap. It is fall in Australia now.
 Here is the heart swap.The candy was great .It is gone.

This is the last doll I made out of paper clay. Very fun to do
Just small display in my changing family room


Have a great week








10 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing some of your goodies. What a difference you made in the chair. My question, what is that by the chair that looks a rack of some kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    What a great makeover. The finished chair is just fabulous.
    I hope you have a wonderful Happy Pink Saturday.
    Thank you so much for your visit and sweet comment,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, The chair looks wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday! Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday Laura. I am now following you.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of wonderful projects going on! The doll you made is so sweet! Happy Pink Saturday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure gave that chair a lovely update! Isn't if fun to take these things & put our artful mark on them? HPS!
    Wags, Niki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you do a lot of fun projects! That chair turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that chair re-do, I've always wanted something covered in that type of upholstery, it's so pretty! My candy is gone, too! :) Great projects!

    ~Scarlett

    ReplyDelete