Sunday, January 4, 2015

Heart swap


I love swaps have not done any in  a long time,
they  started  some people not following though with the swap .
I know this they will, it is from AU and they do it is more for mail but you get something back.


I think I will do some Painted roses.
will post as I finish things they have to be shipped by first of Feb.


Is any one going to do the grow your blog,
I'm going to try and get more comments.
I want to share things with people that have the small likes.
I love to make things and doing crafts.  


Love comment if you leave a comment I will leave you one

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Laura! A nice way to get more blog comments is to join group blog events like Mosaic Monday, or Blue Monday, etc. I have a few links at the end of my blog post. There are many more blog events around blog land to join.

    ReplyDelete