Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Back

Hi every one I have been working on I do not know
I was in a swap with Etsy cottage style I was roses This is what I received
Two roses soap and a nice necklace .and a handmade card.also a candle.


My friend gave me these mannequin they are in bad shape .Joe will get them fixed filling the holes and cracks and then I will paint them my friend is good with doing make up so will have him paint the face..I still need to get the head for the standing one it was spray painted . They have been in a barn that is falling down and full of a mess you can not believe. Still have allot to do. When they are done will post I think jessie will use them for some things


I'm trying to organize some of my supplies. I do not know what I have I'm going to start doing stitching. Doing some crazy quilt and art cards. I did sew a larger one ,I have done before.
I joined the once a month exchange for ACT Blissfull Act Swap . It got me into stitching again
.

3 comments:

  1. How cool! Have fun going through your goodies!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those mannequinns,..I am joining you in the ATC swap blog....also I wanted to tell you I dispatch the trains thru Minot......we have a few connections going on....hope to get you as my swap partner soon...

    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I am a bloggerette Sister too...I have only went part way thru that list of sisters..I am off to see your RUSH project..

    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete