Sunday, January 23, 2011

I worked in our main bathroom.Y ou can see I have painted a lot of things, I was in paris a few years ago so few of the things are from there. Today I took a table cover and cut one and sewed another to the bottom to make it fit to the floor. Where I sewed them together I added some vintage lace I liked the way it came out.








I painted the frame and sewed the oval pillows .Some of the things.I did today.
I listed a few things on my Etsy store. I have allot of pottery I listed some, going to try to down size.There is still more .There going to be some McCoy I like yellow ,White a few other pieces too.




Saying for this post
Sometime it's better
to put love into hugs
than to put it into words
byUnknown

3 comments:

  1. Laura I just love your bathroom..and the little girl on the door....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bathroom looks good where all did grandpa paint?

    ReplyDelete