Monday, July 20, 2015

Paint class / Bakery Ribbon/ sand

Hi

Hope every ones week end was good
mine sure was


I was very busy


Friday went to Portland 
Went to my favorite shop here
 I had to get some ribbon 
for my crazy quilts
And so many ideas
here is a couple

After shopping went to a Sand Building contest
It was amazing 



On the way back  found this 
French Bakery
It was nice and the pastes was good also.



 Stopped to have a glass of wine and they where going to have a painting class.
They called it Pop & Paint

We sat and drank our wine and watch them paint
 here they started

4 comments:

  1. Am I correct that you just sat and drank? No painting? I don't like to paint either when someone is watching me....I would just set and drink too. Looks like you had a great time. I appreciate the CQ samples. I hope to start the class soon. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day!
    And Oooo that French pastry shop has so those delicious looking treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, that sounds like my kind of day, sipping wine & watching the world go by!

    ReplyDelete