Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pink Saturday at Selfridges

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY
MORE OF LONDON
A painting it was in a art store


This is in the liquor department
The bottle so pretty pink





Can you believe someone 
can buy .
Some one must as they have to sell
would not carry if they did not


Did you ever watch 
Selfridge on netfex?
Sat here and had a glass of wine
Shopping at
SELFRIDGES
 Outside SELFRIDEGE










The outside window of Selfridges








This is what I bought at Selridge
I have wanted a wooden hand for awhile 
 I have a few wooden wine box



More wine in pink





I liked this store
fun shopping
Watch Department
 more shopping
Way out of my shopping .fun to look







 These scarfs the cost 350.00
 Love this purse It was around 1000.00
There was a lot of people buying them
 I'm going to start making hats
My first order of supplies
Do not know if I will like 
It is not cheap,just this 74.00 dollars


8 comments:

  1. What a fun place to shop! I love the chair embedded in the wall and the hanging chairs. Interesting! All the pinks were fun to spot, happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Selfridges when I had visited London. I am sure your hats will look absolutely lovely!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this grand, expensive tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lucky you. Glad you had a great time. L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,
    Loved this post as I am a huge fan of Mr. Selfridge on PBS!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get into the Mr. Selfridge series on PBS but I love to shop there whenever I'm in London! They always have the best window displays! Now, if I could just get my hands on that teapot and matching teacups . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect Pink Saturday post! I loved the show -- it's fun to see what it's like now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having just returned from London, I loved all your photos. I did not get to Selfridges this time but it is on the list for our next visit, whenever that may be.

    ReplyDelete