Thursday, April 1, 2010

a day of roses




Ciao,( Hello)


Coma Va ? (how are you/) my Italian for the day


I painted most of the day. Painted roses, wanted to use lace with the canvas do know how yet, have to think about. If any one has a idea let me know


The frames I have had for a long time .The one on the easel is from the dollar store.


There is a wood basket The handle is either tulips or roses .


I still have more wood piece with roses on them . Hope to use them in my shabby chic room


Getting ready to for Easter. We are going to make Pizza (ham Pie) at Anita 's it will be fun with everyone helping


The cheeseburger soup was wonderful here is a picture of it .No new recipe tonight.


Going to celebrate Easter


Hope to checkout thrift shop in Bismarck too or Real Deals






No comments:

Post a Comment