Monday, June 14, 2010

My First Award

I was awarded It was awarded by Mosaic Magpie Thank You for thinking about me
The guildline for accepting the award
Thank the one that sent to you
Pass it on to 15 bloggers you like and think some one else will too
Also must tell 7 thing no one knows about me
1--I like antique over new
2-Lived in Virgina, Texas,Panama Canal zone,Pennsylvania and grew up in North Dakota
3-Just started sewing a few months ago.
4-Been married for 46 years. Was a child went I got married
5-I do not like to sleep under sheets
6-I love giving gifts
7- I do not like to quilt only like to buy the

Here is my Blogger I like

1woodtown whimmsies.blogspot.com

2http://kate

3http://agaththeringofthoughts.blogspot.com/

4http://Tin and Sparkle.blogspot.com

5Random Musing.blogspot.com


6-Connie Living Bautifully.blogspot.com

7-Atelier De Charo.blogger.com

8-
The Stone Rabbit.typepad.com

9Thoughts from Memes Corner. blogspot.com

10Same as it never was. blogspot.com

11 Bell Rosa Antiques.blogspot.com

12-52flea.blogspot.com

!3How Sweet the sound.blogspot.com

14-Casual Cottage.blogspot.com

15-http://Den Lell Lade.blogspot.com


If you have not been to these blogs You better go ,they are so creative

5 comments:

  1. Wow...I lived in Panama in the 70's when my dad was stationed at Fort Clayton...my sister and I attened Curundo Jr Hr and my older sister graduated from Balboa HS. We moved 3 times in less than 6 months waiting for housing and we missed picking up our car at the docks so it went around the world twice...it took 6 mths to get it back...lol Fond memories...so glad to see you get your first award...I got the same Versatile Blogger award last month for my 2nd Blog Anniversary and it was fun to receive and to give. Have a great week, fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did wonderfully. The picture does not have a link you just copy and paste the way you did. You listed all the blog you sent it on to and that's it. Great Job!! We both learned something new. I guess you can,(in my case) teach an old dog a new trick.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the award, and thanks to thinking on me!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete