Friday, June 25, 2010

Pink Saturday # Eight

Happy pink Saturday

Thank You for Stopping By,Love the visit

My sweet Jillian was here with her sister for a couple day . She and grandpa made supper it was wonderful . A prime rib roast done prefect, baked potatoes grandpa job took out too early a bit hard, corn and a fresh fruit salad and ice cream for desert..Jillian loves to cook grandpa just told how to do it and she did. the roast she used a timer and season it . To night we did hair then she thought she wanted to sew so we made the bag and head band Her sister got one in New York so we made her one. now she is drawing me something.






this has bee a busy blog this last tow days sorority sisters ,wedding day and now pink Saturday. I hope everyone has a great week end. I know I will

I'm going to my cousins 50Th wedding party . Will see allot of family and friends.
It will be fun.


11 comments:

  1. Cute model!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my most favorite memories are when I was visiting my Grandmother and she would allow me in her fabric stash to sew anything I would like. Laura, you are creating such memories here. Enjoy!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Hope you have a happy Pink Saturday!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet-love the hair bow. Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie and I do love that headband!

    Happy PS,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a sweetie pie. I hope you have a wonderful time. Happy Pink Saturday, Char
    I would love to see your tassels, arent' they so much fun and just addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The headband is so sweet! Yes it's been a real busy blogging week with the Where Bloggers Create II Party as well. Happy Pink Saturday! Fondly, Roberta
    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so sweet in that headband.
    Sounds like Grandpa helped to whip up a good meal!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a wonderful time wyou all had! she's a doll!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, dear friend,
    Your granddaughter is a sweetheart, and I love the creations she made for her hair. I bet that was a delicious dinner and so nice you were treated by your hubby and granddaughters. I also read your wedding post and loved hearing about your wedding day memories. The pillow with the sweet little heart and pretty flowers with the vintage image was perfect for the sisters sorority. Thank you for coming by to visit me. It has been very nice to get to know you. Love and blessings always~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete